I went from struggling student to young millionaire using online income-generating tools. I am not bragging; this is meant to show you that it is possible. Use my story as inspiration to make your life what you want it to be and achieve financial freedom.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Use Facebook for More Than Just Socializing

Setting up a fanpage on Facebook is one of the most effective tools available for getting people to look at your product. You have the attention of your friends, your friends' friends, etc. at your fingertips. The first fanpage I started on Facebook was for a service I was offering. I would proofread term papers and charge $2/page. On average the papers would be around 10 pages. That's an easy $20. If you have a skill, use it and make money. People want another set of eyes on their work and I looked at over 90 different essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment